Friday, January 23, 2009

Supergraphics a Super Nuisance

From the Los Angeles Times:

SkyTag, which says that it produces images "so large they can be seen from space," filed court documents last week saying the city should not try to remove the company's supergraphics from high-rises in West Los Angeles, Koreatown and other neighborhoods until the ban litigation is resolved.

If you've ever driven down the west side of Los Angeles you will in no doubt have seen these monstrosities, huge graphic ads on large buildings.

I for one do not like them, and find them very distracting when I am driving down the road. I would not be surprised if there haven't been any serious accidents caused by these things. I'm pretty sure there are enough people that have been injured because these things are there, that they could file a class action lawsuit against the company(ies) that put them up.

I hope the get taken down.

Read the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment